It's officially May which means it's time to say goodbye to all the retiring stamp sets. In total, I'm losing 18 stamp sets from my collection (although a few of those will be kept because I love them so much). Many of these stamp sets are still available, but they are no longer guaranteed. If you want any of the sets featured, buy now before they are gone!
I'm so sad to be losing the Watercolor Wings stamp set. These butterflies were perfect for a variety of card occasions. For my first card, I picked a fun piece of Petal Garden DSP to create a peekaboo base for my butterfly. The butterfly itself was made with Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, and Watermelon Wonder inks.
For my second card, I went a different direction and created a simple sympathy card. I took a nice piece of pattern paper, stamped a background stamp in Old Olive to create a tone-on-tone effect, and added some Copper thread. After adding the butterfly, I finished the card with a simple sentiment. The butterly itself was made with Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, and Mossy Meadow inks.
- Stamps: Watercolor Wings; Better Together; Playful Backgrounds
- Inks: Basic Black; Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Watermelon Wonder, Pear Pizzaz, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow
- Cardstock: Petal Garden DSP; Calypso Coral; Early Espresso; Whisper White
- Accessories: Copper Thread
- Tools: Bold Butterfly Framelits; Stitched Shapes Framelits