For October's big crafting goal, I am attempting to make a different designed card everyday. Instead of flooding everyone's feed with tons of posts, I am just going to do a weekly wrap-up post with my cards. I went a little crazy with my butterfly stamps and punches. So I thought a separate post was in order...
A simple one of stamping creates a striking visual.
- Stamps: Papillon Potpurri
- Inks: Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry
- Cardstock: Whisper White; Kraft
I grabbed a ton of random scraps and went to town punching butterflies. It might be hard to see, but the butterflies are two layers. They definitely pop in person.
- Stamps: Petite Pairs
- Inks: Pacific Point; Melon Mambo
- Cardstock: Whisper White; Kraft; random scraps
- Tools: Elegant Butterfly Punch; Bitty Butterfly Punch
I wanted to use my butterfly punches again, but in a different way. The colored paper all have a subtle design to them. Layering the butterflies helped to change the design just enough to give this card it's own day.
- Stamps: A Word for You
- Inks: Chocolate Chip
- Cardstock: Kraft; Very Vanilla; random scraps
- Accessories: Brights candy dots; Gold Chevron Washi Tape (not SU)
- Tools: Elegant Butterfly Punch; Hexagon Punch (banner ends)