Welcome to the Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration blog hop! This month we are creating cards with the theme of "Love is in the Air." As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 2 on the Stylin’ Stampin’ INKspiration Blog Hop – Cathy @ Maine Mountain Stamper. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn’t work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
I decided to feature a simple love card featuring the beautifully simple Sending Love DSP. I'm not huge on Valentine's Day cards and all the red and pink, so I tend to go pretty simple wth my cards. For today's card, I focused on the heart shape and our Sending Love DSP. No extras embellishments or layers. I love how simple the cards is. One of my favorites.
Another fun heart card. Once I got started, I couldn't stop myself from making another card...
- Stamps: Happy Happenings; Love and Affection
- Inks: Real Red
- Cardstock: Sending Love; Real Red; Basic Black; Whisper White
- Tools: Sweetheart Punch; Wink of Stella
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Nichole L. at Scrappy Stamps & Ink
- Cathy A. at Maine Mountain Stamper
- Tobe B. at The Craft Sea
- Diana E. at Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Pamela W. at Stinky Tofu
- Darcy J. at Dj's Stampin' Place
- Melissa S. at The Stamp Doc
- Cheryl H. at Create with Cheryl
- Donna S. at Geek Squad Crafting
- Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
- Jen G. at Faith.Grace.Stamp
- Jen P. at By the Shore Stamping
- Bree W. at Craft-somnia Momma
- Tonya B. at Stampin' with Tonya
- Kim R. at Stamping with Kim
- Darla R. at Stampin' with Darla