Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card featuring Candy and Treats. I wanted to feature the pretty Silver Glitter Ribbon and the fun Spider Trinkets. I played off of the colors in the witch hat DSP to coordinate my ink and cardstock. Simple, fun card.
Stamps: Spooky Sweets
Inks: Gorgeous Grape
Cardstock: Toil and Trouble DSP; Gorgeous Grape; Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Black Glitter Organdy Ribbon; Spider Trinkets
Tools: Layering Circles Framelits; Polka Dot Embossing Folder
Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using our favorite Holiday Catalog Bundle. Usually I gravitate toward the Christmas bundles and stamps sets. While that is true this year, I also found myself coming back to the Spooky Sweets Bundle over and over. I love the simple bat and moon images. And I always love a coordinating punch! I just had to pick up this bundle to play with this season.
Stamps: Spooky Sweets
Inks: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Mango Melody, Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green; Crushed Curry; Smoky Slate
Cardstock: Toil and Trouble DSP; Basic Black: Pumpkin Pie; Whisper White
Accessories: Black Glitter Organdy Ribbon
Tools: Spooky Bats Punch; Hexagon Punch (retired)
Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a Halloween card. When I made this card a few weeks back, I hadn't decided to buy any Halloween stamps. (I eventually bought the Sweet Treats bundle because I just really enjoy the bats) So I looked at the paper I had and realized that fussy cutting the witch and cauldron wouldn't be that hard. And so a card was born! I added some fun background paper, a strip of something else and a die cut sentiment. I love how the polka dots on the witch's outfit mirror the polka dots on the background paper.
- Cardstock: Toil and Trouble DSP; Lemon Lime Twist; Gorgeous Grape; Black Foil
- Tools: Celebrate You Thinlits
Every new catalog, the demo team I am on does a card swap. I love seeing designs from other demos and stamp sets I don't have. Check out this catalog's examples:
Nicole Flournoy @ Inky Fingers Stamping
Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a Father's Day card. I'm always up for making a card for mom or grandma, but what to make for my day. Thankfully I remembered the versatile Coffee Cafe Stamp Set. This is perfect for making a simple card to celebrate Father's Day.
- Stamps: Thoughtful Banners, Coffee Cafe
- Inks: Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
- Cardstock: Wood Textures DSP, Twinkle Twinkle DSP, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Crumb Cake Classic Weave Ribbon
- Tools: Coffee Cups, Duet Banner Punch
Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create an Easter card. The Flying Home stamp set is the perfect choice to create a festive card. I stamped and colored this great floral and bird house image using my Stampin' Blends. I simply colored the image, no modifications made. From there, I layered the piece onto a die cut piece of Calypso Coral and added a simple sentiment. As I don't have a "Happy Easter" stamp, I used the labeler alphabet to create one. For the background, I embossed a piece of Color Theory DSP. I love the ombre effect in the background. For a finishing touch, I added some yellow Glitter Enamel Shapes.
- Stamps: Flying Home, Labeler Alphabet
- Inks: Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Stampin' Blends
- Cardstock: Color Theory DSP, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Crushed Curry
- Accessories: Glitter Enamel Shapes
- Tools: Basket Weave Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes Framelits
Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a Valentine. I don't send out a lot of Valentines, but we do usually have an exchange with the kiddos. Keeping in mind that these were going to be for kids, I decided on the cute Party Panda stamp set as my focal point. From there, I just added a few cute layers and some fun heart paper.
- Stamps: Party Pandas
- Inks: Basic Black; Real Red; Rich Razzleberry
- Cardstock: Painted with Love DSP; Calypso Coral; Melon Mambo
- Tools: Layering Circles Framelits
Today's post is another Merry Cafe card. I just love these coffee cups so much. For this one I created my main coffee cup and then started adding the little extras. The spiderweb stamp was perfect for the corners. The striped image was great for a fill-in-the-gap stamp. And of course I had to cut out some great pumpkins and a witch's hat to add to my card.
- Stamps: Merry Cafe; Spooky Cat
- Inks: White Craft Ink; Basic Black; Pumpkin Pie
- Cardstock: Spooky Night DSP; Pumpkin Pie; Basic Black; Whisper White
- Tools: Coffee Cups Frameltis
Today's post is my favorite Halloween card of the season! I love this cute text cat on a background of jack-o-lanterns. I actually think that the jack-o-lantern paper is my favorite from the pack. It's too adorable! Beyond my cat, I stated a simple greeting and cute out the circle using the Stitched Shapes Framelits. The stitching gives me the image that extra something! To finish off the card, I added some great black rhinestones and washi tape (retired from last year).
- Stamps: Spooky Cat
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie; Basic Black
- Cardstock: Spooky Night DSP; Pumpkin Pie; Basic Black; Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Black Rhinestones; random washi tape
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits; Cat Punch