Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using the following colors:
For today's card, I immediately knew that I wanted to make something features flowers. It's spring here in California, and surprisingly, the ground is still green! I wanted to make a card celebrating that. So I stamped and cut some flowers and leaves to create a little bouquet. I figured out a way to incorporate the Chocolate Chip color as a fun background. Perfect combination!
- Stamps: Botanical Blooms; Happy Happenings
- Inks: Cucumber Crush; Daffodil Delight
- Cardstock: 2015-2017 In Color DSP; Chocolate Chip; Daffodil Delight; Cucumber Crush
- Accessories: White Accents
- Tools: Botanical Builder Framelits; Pansy Punch