Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a quick and easy card. My favorite quick and easy cards pack a lot of color, but are still easy to make. I started with the beautiful Affectionately Yours Washi Tape as my base. A simple sentiment was added in Night of Navy. And I finished the card off with a die cut flower from the Botanical Builder set.
Detail on Wink of Stella flower center and copper accent washi tape.
- Stamps: Botanical Blooms; Happy Happenings
- Inks: Cucumber Crush; Night of Navy
- Cardstock: Night of Navy; Cucumber Crush; Mint Macaron; Watermelon Wonder
- Accessories: Wink of Stella; Affectionately Yours Washi Tape
- Tools: Botanical Builder Framelits