Today I'm featuring not one card, but an entire set of 12 cards! I saw a similar card idea on Pinterest and knew I wanted to recreate it using all 12 Stampin' Blends colors and a ton of scrap DSP pieces. I tried to use only scrap pieces of DSP from my giant scrap box. I love how this design makes great use of scraps. After stamping and coloring, I added the stamped image to my DSP with glue but also added a strip of decorative washi tape. These cards were so much fun to put together. I loved finding paper, color, and washi tape combos in my stash. P.S. This card is being featured at my Quick and Easy class. Participants can choose which color they want.
Details of all 12 cards
- Stamps: Happy Birthday to You
- Inks: Basic Black; Stampin' Blends
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Rich Razzleberry, Cherry Cobbler, Bermuda Bay, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Kraft, Powder Pink, Pool Party, lots of scrap DSP
- Accessories: random washi tape
- Tools: Softly Falling Embossing Folder