A recap of last month’s goals:
- Finish April - July PL Family pages -- Success! I snuck June and July in on the 31st, but I did get them done!
- Order Spring Bingo supplies and prizes -- Success!! Now to organize all my prizes and finish putting together the supply bags.
- Cardstock Inventory for April -- Success! Inventory has been done. My list of cardstock to buy has been created. Now to order it.
- February MP Pages -- Success! I finally found a bit of time to get this one done.
- Work on April-May Class Projects -- Success! I have Coloring Class, Quick and Easy Cards, and DSP Part 2 kits assembled and ready for class. I'm taking a look at what to do for May (thinking. maybe a clearance card kits class, card buffet, and maybe sneak peek class).
- Pull (and send) March and April cards -- Success! I've sent all of March's cards and have pulled all of April's cards. I just need to buy some stamps so I can send them out this month.
- Decide on (and prep) May's Class topics -- I have April's classes all set, so time to think about May's classes. May is a weird month as it's the last month in the annual catalog, but it's preorder month for demos. Depending on the week, I might have to new products, but I don't want to rely on getting new stuff.
- Finish September - November PL Family pages -- Need to continue knocking out the months and finish my 2017 album. Then I can hopefully get caught up on the 2018 album and work backwards for Arthur and Quentin's 2017 albums.
- Decide on my preorder strategy for May -- Related to my first goal. I want to be strategic about what I purchase during preorder.
- March MP Pages -- I need to stay on top of this ongoing goal.
- Craft destash -- I'm planning on having everything ready to go on Spring Bingo day for a 50% off sale that day only. Anything left over is going to be posted on my FB group.