Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to CASE a card from fellow Design Team member Nichole Loe. You can find Nichole at Scrappy Stamps and Ink. I decided to CASE this gorgeous and yet sparse card from January. I love the layers and the bits of sparkle and shine. And so I looked at my stamp sets and tired to find one that I thought would look good in the design. I settled on the Picture Perfect Birthday and Playful Backgrounds Stamp sets. From there, I just started layering. Love how this card came together and especially the pops of sparkle!
- Stamps: Playful Backgrounds; Picture Perfect Birthday
- Inks: Rich Razzleberry; Sweet Sugarplum; Bermuda Bay; Pool Party
- Cardstock: Bermuda Bay; Rich Razzleberry; Whisper White
- Accessories: Bermuda Bay Mini Chevron Ribbon; Myths and Magic Washi Tape
- Tools: Lots of Labels Framelits