Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using the sketch below.
One of my first purchases from the new Holiday Catalog was the Cookie Cutter Bundle including the Cookie Cutter Punch and Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set. So adorable! Of course, I had to add the coordinating Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set to have even more fun with the bundle. I had a ton of fun stamping these three beasties and mounting them on the same card. (The set also comes with a scarecrow and some accessories.) The beasties were cute but needed some great embellishments. Enter the shiny Halloween Night washi tape and some metallic doilies. Such a cute little Halloween themed card!
- Stamps: Cookie Cutter Halloween; Labeler Alphabet
- Inks: Real Red; Basic Black
- Cardstock: Halloween Night DSP; Real Red; Whisper White
- Accessories: Halloween Night Washi Tape; Metallic Doilies
- Tools: Cookie Cutter Punch