Today’s card was featured at my first ever card buffet class. For the card, I dug into my retired stash to full some interesting colors and patterns. It's a super simple card to actually make, but I love how visually striking it is! And it gave me a chance to use more of favorite DSP from last year's Sale-a-Bration: Wildflower Fields.
- Stamps: Watercolor Wings; Birhday Blooms
- Inks: Basic Black; Perfect Plum; Blackberry Bliss (retired)
- Cardstock: Wildflower Fields DSP (retired); Hello Honey (retired); Blackberry Bliss (retired); Whisper White
- Accessories: Rhinestones (non-SU)
- Tools: Polka Dot Embossing Folder (non-SU)