Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using our Mystery Challenge Rules. What to do? I decided to include a pumpkin, watercolor, and a framelit.
I saw a new watercolor technique on Pinterest a few weeks back. I had to try is out! Basically you wet your watercolor paper, squirt some ink onto the top of the paper, and hold it up to let it drip down. This was my first attempt at the technique, but I'm sure I'll be trying it again soon! After adding the pumpkin, I layered some DSP and a stamped image. I finished the card with some burlap twine.
- Stamps: Seasonal Snapshot 2015; Sparkly Seasons
- Inks: Tangerine Tango, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey
- Cardstock: Watercolor paper; Crumb Cake; Into the Woods DSP; Whisper White
- Accessories: 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon
- Tools: Seasonal Frames Framelits; Ovals Framelits