Welcome to the Fun n’ Crafty Blog Hop for February. The blog hop has been on hiatus for the holidays, but we're back this month to share some great cards. February we will be showcasing project ideas with a Love theme.
I took the Love theme very literally and decide to make my own background paper using "Love" from Snuggles and Smooches. I wanted a good Valentine's themed stamp set, but wasn't sold on You Plus Me from the Occasions catalog. But I love Snuggles and Smooches. It is so adorable. I also used the random squiggle to add more dimension to my homemade background paper. Some nice DSP from the Stacked with Love DSP stack, washi tape, and punched out hearts add those little extra touches.
Full product list:
- Stamps: Snuggles and Smooches
- Inks: Calypso Coral; Real Red; Crisp Cantaloupe; Basic Black
- Cardstock: Real Red; Stack with Love DSP; Whisper White
- Accessories: Stacked with Love wash tape
- Tools: 2 in circle punch; mini heart punch
Complete Blog Hop List: