Twice a year, I host a weekend retreat for some of the ladies from my parent group. And of course, I can't resist making some little crafty items. This year I made bags to hold all our goodies and little thank you cards. The bags are simple plain kraft bags. I added a stamped layered flower. The paper is from a random paper stack from Recollections while the stamp and die cut are from SU. I also added name tags to each bag. The paper is from the same paper stack. I added a little flower and pearl and alphas. The "ribbon" is actually washi tape that I folded in half to attach to the bag.
The thank you cards were made form the same paper stack. I created seven different cards in a rainbow of colors. The stamp was a random stamp I found at Michael's that I heat embossed. The washi is a mix of random and SU washi.
As a last minute craft idea, I made these cute candy holders from my Baker's Box thinlits. Each one is filled with Hershey's Kisses, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and Dove Chocolates. Just a little extra something. And the boxes looked gorgeous arranged in a nice rainbow of colors.
- Stamps: Hello Life; Four You (retired); Homemade for You; random non-SU stamp
- Inks: Calypso Coral; Crisp Cantaloupe; Blushing Bride; So Saffron; Pistachio Pudding; Bashful Blue (retired); Perfect Plum; Night of Navy; Elegant Eggplant; Island Indigo; Tempting Turquoise; Coastal Cabana; Garden Green; Hello Honey; Primrose Petals (retired); Versamark
- Cardstock: Gold Foil; Recollections stack; Calypso Coral; Crisp Cantaloupe; Blushing Bride; So Saffron; Pistachio Pudding; Bashful Blue (retired); Perfect Plum; Very Vanilla; Night of Navy; Elegant Eggplant; Island Indigo; Tempting Turquoise; Coastal Cabana; Garden Green; Hello Honey; Primrose Petals (retired)
- Accessories: Sweet Dreams Washi Tape; Beach House Washi Tape; random washi tape; random clothespins (Michael's)
- Tools: Bold Butterflies Framelits; Pewter Embossing Powder; Baker's Box Thinlits