Last Saturday, I held my second Stampin' Up! Bingo Party. It was so much fun! For this time, I went with a fall theme even though it was over 100 degrees this past weekend. This week, I'll be sharing the projects I prepped and the make n takes from the party.
Today's post is all about the decor and goody bags. I didn't go overboard, but I just had to make something cute to be put on the table. I found a tutorial online for this adorable little treat boxes. Once I stamped and die cut the jars, I added some cute punched scarecrows from last year's stamp set. Inside, there are bags of M&Ms tied with with some great retired Delightful Dijon ribbon.
For the goody bags, I bought some plain kraft gift bags in bulk. Seriously I got 50 bags for super cheap. Thanks Amazon! For there, I found some leftover die cut flowers from about three years ago. I used the patterns and colors as my palette. I punched some tags and stamped them all over with the retired Four Feathers stamp set. I finished off the tags with copper thread and the rest of the feathers. The tags were attached to the bags with some great retired Blackberry Bliss Ribbon.
- Stamps: Jar of Love; Cookie Cutter Halloween (retired); Four Feathers (retired)
- Inks: Blackberry Bliss; Early Espresso; Cajun Craze; Old Olive; Crushed Curry
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla; Kraft
- Accessories: Delightful Dijon Ribbon (retired); Blackberry Bliss Ribbon (retired)
- Tools: Everyday Jars Framelits; Feather Framelits (retired); Cookie Cutter Punch; Scallop Tag Topper Punch