Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a 3D Valentine's Day project. I'm not big on Valentine's Day projects, so I made my own little project that could be perfect for Valentine's Day or lots of other occasions. This project was so incredibly easy to make! Main cardstock:
- cut 5" x 8"
- score long side at 2" and 5 1/2"
- use adhesive along sides and the bottom edge (to create a "shelf" for your insert)
- cut 2 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ and 1 7/8″ x 4 7/8″
- cut 1 1/4" x 8"
Make the label. I used two layering circle framelits.
Inside: perfect for a gift card or a little love note.
- Stamps: Love and Affection; Happy Happenings
- Inks: Watermelon Wonder; Daffodil Delight; Blushing Bride
- Cardstock: Affectionately Yours DSP; Watermelon Wonder; Whisper White
- Tools: Layering Circles Framelits