Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using the technique below.
I decided to use my colored and embossed piece of cardstock to frame this little spooky skeleton. I'm especially fond of the polka dot pattern paper peeking through the oval and the edges. As a finishing touch, I added some Pumpkin Pie enamel dots to help "bling" up my card.
- Stamps: Cookie Cutter Halloween; Labeler Alphabet
- Inks: Pumpkin Pie; Craft White
- Cardstock: Halloween Night DSP; Pumpkin Pie; Whisper White; Basic Black
- Accessories: Halloween Night Enamel Dots
- Tools: Woodgrain Embossing Folder; Ovals Framelits