Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a fall themed card. Since I played with the vampire, skeleton, and mummy images on another card, I thought I would dedicate this card to the cute scarecrow. I made my own patterned paper by repeatedly stamping the scarecrow in Soft Suede. From there, I stamped a separate scarecrow and had fun coloring him in with makers. I finished the card with a die cut sentiment and some washi tape.
- Stamps: Cookie Cutter Halloween; Kinda Eclectic
- Inks: Soft Suede; Night of Navy; Real Red; Old Olive; Delightful Dijon; Plum Perfect
- Cardstock: Delightful Dijon; Old Olive; Perfect Plum; Crumb Cake; Very Vanilla
- Accessories: Halloween Night Washi Tape
- Tools: Cookie Cutter Punch; Oval Framelits