Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using the technique below.
The love the simplicity of faux tiled cards. For mine, I pulled a piece of Affectionately Yours DSP to play off of. From there, I pulled some ink colors (Night of Navy, Cucumber Crush, and Daffodil Delight) and a stamp set that would go (Kinda Eclectic). For this card, I scored every 1", but you can pick a different scoring amount. After scoring, I stamped and hoped some of the tiled effect would show. You can see it the best on the middle navy butterfly. After stamping, I finished my card with a strip of washi tape and a die cut sentiment.
- Stamps: Kinda Eclectic; Happy Happenings
- Inks: Night of Navy; Cucumber Crush; Daffodil Delight
- Cardstock: Affectionately Yours DSP; Very Vanilla; Daffodil Delight; Night of Navy
- Accessories: Affectionately Yours Washi Tape
- Tools: Lots of Labels Framelits