Welcome to the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration blog hop! This month we are welcoming fall! As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 5 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Literally My Joy. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
For the blog hop, I wanted to highlight some of my fun Halloween stamps. Instead of using some DSP, I made my own. Jack-o-lantern faces and bats make a perfect background paper. From there, I added some cute washi tape and a fun pumpkin embellishment. Overall, it's a simple card, but full of images.
- Stamps: Seasonal Snapshot 2015; Sparkly Seasons
- Inks: Basic Black; Mossy Meadow
- Cardstock: Basic Black; Whisper White; Tangelo Twist; Mossy Meadow
- Accessories: Happy Haunting Washi Tape
- Tools: Seasonal Frames Framelits