Likes: Food, playing peek-a-boo, Arthur, snuggling, his blanket, all the toys (especially the dinosaurs)
Dislikes: Napping, not being picked up immediately
Sleeping: We had a weird night this week where Q went to bed, woke up screaming about 45 minutes later, and was off an on screaming and crying for the next almost 2 hours. Thought he was teething, but Tylenol did nothing. I ended up holding him (while we was intermittently flailing) for almost the entire time until he passed out from sheer exhaustion. Woke up the next morning perfectly cheerful. No idea what was going on! Naps are still crap although he took a 3 hour nap on Saturday afternoon. Of course I was busy doing crop day and didn't get to really enjoy the nap.
Eating: All the things, except for my salisbury steak meatballs apparently. He wasn't a fan...
Playing: Loves to play with all if Arthur's toys specifically the dinosaurs. He's also into his stuffed animals and Sophie. As I write this, he's trying to chew on my headband. Everything's a toy when you're 8 months old.
- Lots of babbling — Check! Q's making all kinds of crazy sounds now.
- Understanding “no” — I'm going to say yes. If I say "no" he usually pauses what he is doing. He usually starts again, but he does pause.
- Discovery of his penis — Nope not yet
- Personality development — Check! He's different and similar to Arthur in so many ways.
- Becoming more mobile — Check! Not quite properly crawling, but that doesn't stop from getting places.
Out and About: We had another park day this week. Tagged it onto an epic errand day. Throughly amazed no one had a breakdown. We also visited the Chabot Space and Science Museum.
Next up on the TBR Pile: