As I look outside my window: Slightly foggy and definitely overcast. But the builds are singing.
Right now I am: Scrambling to write this as I completely forgot last night. My migraine this weekend may have something to do with that forgetfulness....
Thinking and pondering: When do I schedule all these summer activities?
On my bedside table: The Wicked Will Rise by Danielle Paige (Dorothy Must Die #2); The Kingdom of Ohio by Matthew Flaming; Roman Holiday by Jodi Taylor -- So many books, not enough time!
On my tv this week: We finished out S2 of The Magicians and S5 of Elementary. Otherwise we've been keeping up with the current season of Doctor Who.
Listening to: Not much this week. I listened to a few podcasts (daily NPR news, OBM), but not really any music this week. It was a weird week...
On the menu for this week: No idea! Clearly I need to meal plan today...
On my to do list: Finished scheduling classes for June and July, finalize our summer bucket list, list out my twins' related to-buys (snacks, clothes, etc), more blog fixing, read!!!, library drop, buy a car, move Q to Arthur's room, clean twins' room and bathroom, lots of other things I am sure.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Probably a few errands; I kept forgetting that it was Memorial Day. We have no special plans and I'm sure J will be working.
- Tuesday - Home day; cleaning
- Wednesday - Home day; crafting
- Thursday - Visit to Bay Area Discovery Museum, last one before the twins' arrive. Arthur's excited about the special Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood exhibit!
- Friday - Possibly playdate on the peninsula
- Saturday - A kid friend's birthday party
- Sunday - Book club!
What I am creating: Working on catching up my Project Life albums. So far behind! I have been putting it off in favor of my memory planner and cards.
My simple pleasures: Baby snuggles, chocolate cake, a good book
Looking around the house: Toys are invading every room of the house. We need to do another toy round-up. Plus the twins' room and bathroom needs a once over clean before they arrive.
From the camera: Brothers playing
Next up on the TBR Pile: