Right now I am: Relaxing after a crazy birthday party day...
On my bedside table: The Dinner List by Rebecca Serle; Rat Queens Vol 4; Their Eyes were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
On my tv this week: J and finished S5 of Supernatural and started S6. We also watched a fair amount of old QI episodes. And I catch up with Bachelor in Paradise.
Listening to: I finally started listening to The Wilderness and it is both depressing and uplifting.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Potato Bacon Casserole
- Tuesday - Tex Mex Chicken
- Wednesday - Pork and Green Chile Stew
- Thursday - Munchery
- Friday - Munchery
- Saturday - Munchery
- Sunday - Teriyaki Chicken
On my to do list: Obviously more moving tasks. I also need to take the van into the dealership for an oil change and tire rotation. And the big task is to prep for bingo.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Nothing
- Tuesday - Ruth Bancroft Garden and Heather Farm Park
- Wednesday - Le Petite Playhouse
- Thursday - Errand day; Van oil change; Card Class
- Friday - Children's Creativity Museum in SF
- Saturday - Stampin' Up! Bingo
- Sunday - Friend's birthday party
What I am creating: I made a ton of decorations for the birthday party. Now I need to focus on Bingo make n take and example cards.
My simple pleasures: Guacamole, library magazines, new patterned paper, planner stickers
Looking around the house: This place looked grim after the party yesterday, but we cleaned it up pretty quickly. On the moving front, I took a pause to prep for the party but am back at packing today. My focus is a few kitchen boxes today. Later this week, I need to do another craft box.
From the camera: My three scientists at the birthday party yesterday.