As I look outside my window: Bright and sunny like normal
Right now I am: Relaxing for a few bit before doing some house chores
On my bedside table: Spellcasting in Silk by Juliet Blackwell; The English Wife by Lauren Willig
On my tv this week: The Good Place, Happy, Teachers, and a few movies (Blade Runner 2049 and Kong Skull Island)
Listening to: Almost caught up with the backlog of Reading Glasses podcasts.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Chili and Cornbread
- Tuesday - Black Bean Soup and Chicken Ranch Tacos
- Wednesday - Baked Potato Soup
- Thursday - Honey and Lime Jalapeño Chicken
- Friday - Beef and Barley Stew
- Saturday - Leftovers
- Sunday - Lemon Butter Caper Fish
On my to do list: I still need to make eye appointments and dentist appoints. I have my Warby Parker try-ons coming this week to potentially pick new frames. I also have some random tasks.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Errand day; Card Class
- Tuesday - Home day; Card Class
- Wednesday - Seven Seas Playdate and Picnic
- Thursday - Home day?
- Friday - Chabot Space Center
- Saturday - ???
- Sunday - Book Club: The Light Between Oceans
What I am creating: I need to finish a few more cards for the upcoming Die Cuts and Happy Birthday cards class.
My simple pleasures: Enjoying my pillow (so supportive!), good books, crafting days, goat cheese
Looking around the house:
From the camera: Friday night dinner - Apple Bacon Stuffed Sweet Potatoes, Salad, and Naan
Next up on the TBR pile: