As I look outside my window: Sun is coming up. I'm tired.
Right now I am: Up way too early and dreading the rest of the day. J has been working in North Bay almost all week meaning I'm alone with the boys from sunup until way after sundown. Super freaking tired over here...
On my bedside table: So many books to choose from. My reading has been super slow lately leading to an ever-growing pile on the nightstand. I'm hoping to get to some comics next (21st Century Tank Girl; iZombie) and then the Dorothy Must Die series.
On my tv this week: Not a ton of TV watched this past week. Arthur and I have been watching Escape to the Country on Netflix (think House Hunters but in English countryside). J and I are slowing getting through The Magicians S2 (two more episodes to go) and Elementary.
Listening to: Lots of NPR politics, although somedays it's not the greatest thing for my mental health.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Sausage Crescent Rolls; Eggs
- Tuesday - Green Chile Pepper Jack Enchiladas
- Wednesday - Chili
- Thursday - Leftovers
- Friday - Salisbury Steak Meatballs; Mashed Potatoes; Broccoli
- Saturday - Pizza (crop event)
- Sunday - ???
Happening this week:
- Monday - Errands I imagine...
- Tuesday - Home day; hopefully some crafting
- Wednesday - Home day; Last Chance Card Class possibly
- Thursday - Chabot Space and Science Center (our membership expires on May 31st)
- Friday - Home day
- Saturday - Spring Catalog Launch Party!
- Sunday - Possible Open House Crafting
Next up on the TBR Pile: