Someone officially turned 7 months old this past week!
Likes: His blankie, being outside, all of big brother's dinosaurs, chewing on fingers
Dislikes: Nap time, not being paid attention to...
Sleeping: 9/10 he sleeps through the night. I'll take it!
Eating: All the things! He has really been enjoying hummus and oranges this past week.
Playing: So much playing with brother this past week. Q loves to be tickled by A. He also loves playing peek-a-boo.
- Testing limits — Nothing really yet...
- Developing the pincer grasp — Definitely refining this skill!
- Sitting without support — Yep! He's been sitting without support for about 3 weeks now. So big! Now he's starting to work on crawling forward.
- Clapping or waving — Nope. Still doesn't do either of these things.
- Expressing unhappiness when toys are taken away — Nothing major yet, but I know it's coming!
Out and About: On Monday, we had a park playdate for big brother. Thankfully Q got some time playing on the picnic blanket with one of his baby friends. We also had lunch with a friend from out of town. On Thursday, we traveled to North Bay to visit the Bay Area Discovery Museum. Q loved watching all the kids play with the trains. He even got some time to get down and play. He also enjoyed the rainforest exhibit.