Let’s check in on April’s goals and my progress.
- Read 3000 pages -- Success! I actually read 3888 pages this month. Woot!
- Figure out the little boys' room situation -- Fail. Just didn't get around to it.
- Buy Quentin a convertibly carseat -- Success! I bought it, but it's still in the box in the house, because...
- Revisit car situation -- Fail! We have yet to make a decision here.
- Take care of twin's stuff -- 50% success... I still need to finalize summer dates and buy plane tickets.
- Read 3000 pages -- This continues to seem like a good goal for me.
- Move Quentin to Arthur's room -- Has to happen before the twins come.
- Buy a car -- Another must do before the end of the month.
- Plan out summer -- I asked the twins to send me their bucket list. Once I have at least something, I can start planning out our summer weeks.
- Get a haircut -- It's been awhile and I'm sick of the tangles and Q ripping it out. I need something short and easy.
- Renew Costco membership -- Our ended in April and I forgot to renew. Need to do that so we can stock up for summer.
Next up on the TBR pile: