Likes: Playing! Food, snuggles, Arthur, the beach, climbing
Dislikes: Being told "no," not being able to mess with the electronics, being confined
Sleeping: We had a few bad nights these past couple of weeks. Q seems to be battling a bit of a cold and has a stuffy nose. We slept with me one night and it was not good. No one got any rest. Thankfully he has been taking naps most days. I usually get about an hour before he wakes up.
Eating: For the most part, he's still eating all the things. Unfortunately he has started throwing food off his tray when he's down. Very vexing...
Playing: Lots of rough playing with his brother. Their newest game involves tickling and wrestling. Q loves it! He's also really gotten into playing with balls and anything that makes noise.
- Preference of right or left hand — Not that I have noticed yet.
- Separation anxiety — Not really
- Waving — Nope
- Asserting his independence — Most definitely!
- Unpredictable moods and wants -- Oh yes!
- Using a handful of words -- No words yet, but lots more varied babble.
- Communicating nonverbally — Starting to indicate wants nonverbally.
Out and About: In the last two weeks, we had quite a few adventures! We visited CDM to see the Thomas the Tank Engine exhibit. We ventured up to the Bay Area Discovery Museum to see the Daniel Tiger exhibit. We also had a park playdate at Seven Seas and a beach day in Half Moon Bay. We also had a pool day when the temperatures soared to over 100 degrees.
Next up on the TBR Pile: