As I look outside my window: The sun isn't quite up all the way. Still hanging out behind the hill.
Right now I am: Eating breakfast, monitoring a playing baby before the toddler wakes up.
On my bedside table: Lots and lots of comics including East of West and The Walking Dead. I hit the jackpot at the library this week.
On my tv this week: We're slowly making our way through The Magicians S2 and Legion S1. Both so good, but we don't want them to end so only one episode per night and not both shows in one night. Arthur and I started Avatar S2. He's really getting into that show.
Listening to: Podcasts. I'm trying to catch up on some podcasts that I've fallen behind on. I caught up with One Bad Mother and Best Friend Banter. Working on The Simple Show and Elise Gets Crafty next.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Coffee Cake, Sausage Potato Egg Hash
- Tuesday - Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Wednesday - Honey Lime Tilapia
- Thursday - Pork and Green Chili Stew
- Friday - Leftovers
- Saturday - Apple Cheddar Stuffed Chicken
- Sunday - Brats on the grill
On my to do list: I've got my short list of random tasks to take care of this coming week. Mostly boring but necessary things like buying Q a new carseat.
Happening this week:
- Monday - Walk with some potential new friends
- Tuesday - Home day to clean
- Wednesday - OBM Playdate at our house
- Thursday - Errands; Stamp Club
- Friday - ???
- Saturday - MVPA Spring Social
- Sunday - Possible BBQ at our house
What I am creating: I need to work on the two Bingo make n take cards. Also I want to finish March's memory planner pages and start January's PL pages.
My simple pleasures: Baby snuggles, grapes, planner time.
Looking around the house: The playroom needs a big clean before Wednesday. And I should vacuum and sweep also.
From the camera: Action shot! Arthur finally played in the obstacle course at Mel's.