As I look outside my window: Slightly overcast, but the sun is bound to come out soon.
Right now I am: Finishing breakfast and entertaining the baby
On my bedside table: Dead Feminists; Omega Days; Everyday Sexism (one of these things is not like the others!)
On my tv this week: Mostly we've been catching up on currently airing shows (It's Always Sunny, The Magicians) and watching a few movies (Rogue One and Death at a Funeral).
Listening to: Lots of whining and crying from the 3 1/2 year old. Really not loving this stage of life.
On the menu for this week:
- Monday - Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread
- Tuesday - Ranch Cheddar Chicken
- Wednesday - Pull Apart Pizza Sandwiches
- Thursday - Beef and Barley Stew
- Friday - Leftovers
- Saturday - Frozen Meal
- Sunday - Pork and Green Chile Stew
On my to do list: Happening this week:
- Monday - Q's 6 month doctor appointment; errands
- Tuesday - Home day (cleaning and crafting)
- Wednesday - A friend is coming over for the morning
- Thursday - Something in South Bay (plans not finalized)
- Friday - Home Day (cleaning and crafting)
- Saturday - California Academy of Sciences!
- Sunday - Home Day
What I am creating: I've almost finished April's design team cards (only 4 left) and nearly caught up on PL. I just need to finish up the family album. And I'm hoping to work on March's memory planning pages this week.
My simple pleasures: Lemons! My friend Judy brought us another batch of lemons from her trees. Now I need to figure out what to make with them. I'm thinking lemon curd.
Looking around the house: House is currently in decent shape although I want to do a playroom cleanout this week and I need to vacuum like usual.
From the camera: Arthur insisted on helping Quentin eat.