Title: Zombies for Zombies: Advice and Etiquette for the Living Dead
Author: David P. Murphy
Publisher: Sourcebooks, Inc. 2009
Rating: 5 / 5 stars
Reading Challenges: Support Your Local Library; Zombies; A to Z Titles: Z
So you've been bitten by a zombie. Bummer.
And so begins a great self-help guide to the transition to zombie state. I absolutely love my zombies and this great guide really prepared me for the eventual future of becoming a zombie. The tongue-in-cheek style was awesome. A hilarious mix of facts, hypotheticals, and downright funnies.
Included in this guide:
- How to dress for your new lifestyle
- Great tricks for getting bloodstains out of your clothes
- Handy recipes for brains
- Deep stuff concerning spirituality
- Fitness ideas for keeping you toned and somewhat energetic
- New skin-care techniques to help ward off "rotting flesh syndrome"
- Proper grooming
- How to overcome that darned zombie social stigma
- Dance steps for the motor-impaired
- Handy recipes for brains (yes, I know I'm repeating myself, but soon you'll be showing a lot more interest in brains
I would recommend this book to everyone. We need to be prepared for the coming zombie apocalypse. We really need more authors to write guides to help us with the future. Pair this book with The Zombie Survival Guide and you have a great addition to your library.