Let’s take a look at what I did this past month for my OLW. This year’s focus is HOME.
My monthly intentions:
1. Project List – Got a master list. Now to start getting those items checked off.
2. Home Management Binder – I wanted to create a place to keep all my to-do lists, coupons, important info, and random bits of whatever that seem to multiple. I checked out a few posts on Pinterest and started formulating my own binder. I have a major projects page, my weekly to-do list, a pocket for coupons, and the rest of my OLW pages.
3. Craft Space Organization – I spent a fair amount of money at The Container Store to organize all the cabinets in my new craft space. It’s in a great space right now and so very usable.
4. Daily Housekeeping – My intention was to do at least one housekeeping duty per day. I’ve been very good sticking to this goal.
5. Curate Pinterest Board – I’ve got a nice collection of pins right now. I can’t wait to really dive into those.
— January PL pages: I just completed all of my monthly pages this week. Loving how this new approach is working.
— Dining room: We’ve got most of the pieces in place for the dining room. I just need to add some curtains and this room is complete. Very excited.
— Arthur’s playroom: I started with a completely blank canvas at the start of January. A few weeks later and things are shaping up. I need a few more decorative pieces and to organize the rest of his toys. Plus, I’ve got to get some curtains up there. One of next month’s intentions!
My OLW Pages:
I decided to add in my monthly OLW pages to my home management binder. My first page includes a nice self-portrait, some decorative cards, and the big prompts from January.
The next two pages hold my monthly intentions. While it wasn’t a prompt for January, I wanted to lay out my proposed large projects. This should help my keep me on track throughout the year. I may add to these intentions, but this is a good start.