A recap of last month’s goals:
- Finish sending out Christmas cards -- Success! All my cards have been sent.
- Create my December Daily pages -- Fail. Why did I put this as a December goal? I know I can't do this until January.
- Finish my 2017 Memory Planner -- Fail. I still have October and November to finish.
- Finish out a few random leftover projects -- Fail. I left a few projects on my counter.
- Complete my Occasions Catalog swap cards -- Success! Completed and sent before Christmas.
- December Daily Pages -- I'm putting these into my PL album.
- Finish (and send out) Holiday albums -- I've got them planned out, now I need to finish before we leave Indiana.
- Finish 2017 Memory Planner -- I need to finish October and November. No December pages as I'm just doing December Daily in my PL album.
- Layout 2018 Memory Planner -- I already have the planner, just need to get started.
- Reevaluate my ongoing and leftover projects -- I know I need to decide what to do with 2017's PL albums (they are stalled in April I think). I'm sure I'm forgetting some other projects leftover from 2017.
- Restart Stamp Club for January through June -- I've already got a few ladies signed up. I need to do a follow-up email and lock down the participants.
- Rejoin the SSINK Design Team -- I'm officially in, but I need to complete my January projects and layout my ongoing plan.
- Schedule January, February, and March events and classes -- I've got most of January scheduled, but I want to get everything else set in advance.