In no particular order, here are my 10 favorite craft projects of 2017!
1. I always have to include a butterfly card in my Top 10. This year's card is so shiny!
2. Love the Mint and Navy color combo on this floral card.
3. I love coffee so of course I had to get this stamp set and paper. Love these cute cups!
4. As soon as I saw the new catalog, I knew I needed the Pieces and Pattern Stamp Set and Pick a Pattern DSP. The dinosaurs are too adorable!
5. I made each of the boys a decorated letter for their birthday party.
6. I took my quilted card idea from last year and made baby cards this year.
7. Birthday Blooms continues to be one of my favorite stamp sets. For this card, I went super simple but it works!
8. My favorite technique from this past year: salted background.
9. My favorite Christmas card from this season. The gold snowflake really makes this card!
10. This card is so incredibly simple, but I love it. The falling hearts are so much fun!