Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a fabulous flowers card. Instead of stamping with flowers, I decided to focus on some of our gorgeous floral DSP. This particular piece is from the Cake Soiree DSP pack. I featured this card at April's stamp club where we scored and folded to create this amazing double pleated fold. For the measurements and tutorial, check out Julie @ The Way We Stamp.
As a bonus, you are left with four great triangles from cutting the DSP. I used those triangles to make a bonus card! All the ladies at stamp club picked different DSP and really made this card their own. Love it!
- Stamps: Blooms and Wishes, Crafting Forever
- Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral
- Cardstock: Cake Soiree DSP, Marina Mist, Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
- Accessories: Calypso Coral Ribbon, Rhinestones
- Tools: Petal Burst Embossing Folder, Butterfly Thinlits, Stitched Shapes Thinlits, Ovals Framelits, Celebrate You Thinlits