It's time for another fun blog hop from the Fun n Crafty Stampers! Today we are celebrating the launch of the Holiday Catalog featuring cards showcasing various products. I choose to highlight my favorite bundle in the catalog with the Making Christmas Bright Bundle. I love the fun Christmas light images. So I created a card by stamping and punching a ton (and I do mean a ton) of separate bulbs and casings. I found a fancy trick to making stamping and punching easy. I punched out the image from a piece of random scrap paper and used that as a stamping template. So easy! From there, I spent some time varying the colors to create a fun multi-colored light strand. Love this card so much!
I made a few variations:
- Stamps: Making Christmas Bright
- Inks: Real Red; Call Me Clover; Flirty Flamingo; Daffodil Delight; Old Olive
- Cardstock: All is Bright DSP; Old Olive; Real Red; Flirty Flamingo;
- Accessories: Sheer Old Olive Ribbon; Real Red Ribbon
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits; Gold Embossing Powder; Christmas Bulb Builder Punch
Blog Hop List: