Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to CASE our newest Design Team Member Rebecca! In looking through Rebecca's Blog, 101 Projects with Rebecca, I was struck by her great designs and color choices! For today's card, I chose to CASE this Share What You Love card from late April. I took her design and changed out her soft palette for a riot of color! I didn't pay a lot of attention to where I placed my bows and gems resulting in a fun haphazard look. After making my card, I realized that I used the Picture Perfect Birthday Stamp Set for last month's CASE card. Guess it's become my go-to. Love love love it!
- Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday
- Inks: Lemon Lime Twist, Call Me Clover, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Lovely Lipstick, Flirty Flamingo
- Cardstock: 2018-2020 In Color DSP, Blackberry Bliss, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
- Accessories: Clear Faceted Gems
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits