A recap of last month’s goals:
- Celebrate National Scrapbooking Day (May 5th) -- Fail. We went to a birthday party and the day just got away from me. I did spend time this month scrapbooking, but my schedule is so unpredictable.
- April MP Pages -- Success! Love doing these pages.
- Finish My Retiring Series -- Success! I highlighted a ton of retiring stamps in May.
- Start working on Arthur's 2017 PL album -- Fail. Hopefully in June...
- Start planning classes for June -- Fail. I got so wrapped up in other life tasks that this one slipped on by.
- Add retiring items to my yard sale -- Success! I pulled all my retiring items, priced them, and have them ready to sell. Hope someone wants some of my items...
- May 2018 PL Pages -- Hoping to get back up-to-date this month.
- May MP Pages -- Keeping up...
- June, July, and August SSINK posts -- I definitely won't finish these, but I do want to plan out which ones I want to do.
- Make a summer chore chart -- I've got the idea of what I want to create for this summer, just need to buckle down and make it.
- Arthur's 2017 PL album -- I need to go back and start with the backlog of Project Life months.
- Organize planner supplies -- Right now I've acquired a ton of sticker books and single sheets of stickers for my planner. Unfortunately they are everywhere and I'm taking way too much time each week sorting through them. So, I need to organize these.
- June, July, and August's SU Purchases -- I want to lay out my purchasing plan for the next few months. This will require me to think about what classes and cards I think I want to make in the next three months.
- June, July, and August's Classes -- Associated with the above goal, I want to think about and starting planning my classes for the summer.