It's officially May which means it's time to say goodbye to all the retiring stamp sets. In total, I'm losing 18 stamp sets from my collection (although a few of those will be kept because I love them so much). Many of these stamp sets are still available, but they are no longer guaranteed. If you want any of the sets features, buy now before they are gone!
For today's cards, I made the first mermaid card (featuring Brusho) for Stamp Club and then went a little crazy and made three more mermaid cards. Except for the Brush card, these designs were all CASEd from great designers all around the web. The first one was a ton of fun layering on the Brusho crystals to create an undersea look. From them I stamped, colored, and die cut my mermaid. I added some layered DSP and a sentiment and finished my card with some bling. Always have to have a bit of bling.
My second card I CASEd the design from Amy O'Neill @ Amy's Paper Crafts. I replaced a few elements, but I loved the layered circles plus a piece of Calypso Coral ribbon. For a finishing touch, I colored some White Enamel Accents with the Bermuda Bay Stampin' Blends.
This card is a direct CASE from Katrina Duffell @ Ink Paper Girl. I did change the color from pink to purple and added some Copper Thread, but the design is the same. SO cute!
I've completely lost the link for this CASE, but isn't the little mermaid and glimmer paper just so cute. I love this card so much.
- Stamps: Magical Day; Pieces and Patterns
- Inks: Basic Black; Calypso Coral; Stampin' Blends
- Cardstock: Myths and Magic DSP; Bermuda Bay; Soft Sky; Whisper White; Bermuda Bay Glimmer Paper; Sweet Sugarplum; Calypso Coral; Old Olive; Watercolor Paper
- Accessories: Copper Trim; White Accents; Rhinestones; Calypso Coral Ribbon
- Tools: Stitched Shapes Framelits; Seaside Embossing Folder; Layering Circles Dies; Magical Mates Framelits; Copper Embossing Powder; Wink of Stella