Welcome to the Fun n’ Crafty Blog Hop for December. This month's theme is metallics. Pull out all the shiny and get to stamping! For my card, I wanted to use one my favorite embellishments: the metallic foil doilies. I love how the package comes with gold and silver foil in two different sizes. I've used these so much that I'm on my third package! To help highlight the shine, I stamped a simple greeting onto a white circle and had the doily frame my centerpiece. I added more texture to the card with the embossing folder, but kept the patterns simple with just a small strip of DSP. Hop along below to see what the other FNC ladies made with their shiny pieces!
Variation using retired DSP.
- Stamps: Wrapped in Warmth
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler; Island Indigo
- Cardstock: Presents & Pinecones DSP; Cherry Cobbler; Emerald Envy; Mint Macaron; Winter Frost DSP (retired); Island Indigo; Pool Party; Whisper White
- Accessories: Metallic Foil Doilies
- Tools: Circle Framelits; Softly Falling Embossing Folder
Blog Hop List: