Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using one of the awesome Halloween stamps in the Holiday Catalog. As soon as I saw the Cookie Cutter Halloween set, I knew I had to have it! I wanted to highlight the cute little beasties, so I decided to stack them in "windows" using some coordinating cardstock and the gorgeous Pumpkin Pie Glitter Paper. Seriously, it is so sparkly! I love it! For my background, I doctored the dsp adding some pumpkin pie splatters and bats. I finished my card with a few strips of washi tape. With everything going on, I decided to forego a sentiment. I love this little card!
- Stamps: Cookie Cutter Halloween; Timeless Textures
- Inks: Basic Black; Pumpkin Pie; Old Olive; Perfect Plum
- Cardstock: Halloween Night DSP; Pumpkin Pie Glitter Paper; Old Olive; Perfect Plum; Pumpkin Pie; Basic Black
- Accessories: Halloween Night Washi Tape
- Tools: Cookie Cutter Punch; Square Framelits