Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using our favorite new accessory. Hands down my favorite accessory is the beautiful 2016-2018 In Color Ruched Ribbons! I'm not usually a ribbon lover, but these have changed my opinion. I love the colors and the feel of these ribbons. For this card, I decided to highlight the gorgeous Emerald Envy Ribbon. This card may look complicated, but believe me, it is simple!
Directions for a drapery card:
- Cut DSP to 4" x 11 1/2"
- Score at 3", 4", 6", 7", 9", and 10"
- Cut at a diagonal starting at 3", leaving about 1-1 12" at the end.
- Stamps: Jar of Love
- Inks: Melon Mambo
- Cardstock: Festive Birthday DSP; Tempting Turquoise; Melon Mambo
- Accessories: Emerald Envy Ruched Ribbon; White Accents
- Tools: Lots of Labels Framelits