Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create my own Designer Series Paper using my stamps. I adore my butterfly stamps and immediately pulled those out to use. From there it was just a question of my color palette. I decided to go with my reds and pinks and have fun. I kept the additions to this card simple to highlight my homemade DSP. This card is going to a special friend who just had a new baby girl.
- Stamps: Watercolor Wings; Papillon Potpurri; Suite Sayings
- Inks: Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo, Rose Red
- Cardstock: Melon Mambo; Blushing Bride; Whisper White
- Accessories: Affectionately Yours Washi Tape
- Tools: Lots of Labels Framelits