Today’s card is being featured on Stylin’ Stampin’ Inkspiration. The challenge was to create a card using 3 or more elements from below. I chose to use shape, colors, glitter, and patriotic.
I decided to use one of our great new In Colors: Dapper Denim! Real Red pairs perfectly to create a very patriotic color scheme. I stamped an image from Kinda Eclectic that reminds me of a firework. Once the sentiment was added, I evaluated the card and found it too plain. Enter glitter, gold ribbon, and gold sequins. Much much better!
- Stamps: Celebrate Today, Kinda Eclectic
- Inks: Dapper Denim, Real Red
- Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Real Red, Whisper White
- Accessories: 1/8" Gold Ribbon, Gold Sequins, Gold Glitz Dazzling Details
- Tools: Lucky Stars Embossing Folder