A very light goals list for January. I'm just today flying back home and things are a bit up in the air. I don't want to overwhelm myself, so I'm just committing to the following three goals:
- Finish December Daily pages -- Hoping this is done quickly after we get home.
- Restart stamp club -- Hoping to restart this month!
- Plan out rest of February/March classes -- I want to get some set before the end of January.
A recap of last month's goals:
- Journal/prep December Daily pages — Sorta success... I got most of my pages planned out and some of the journaling cards done,
- Plan out my Occasions catalog swap — Success! I have it planned out and partially completed. I need my Big Shot to complete then, but I got as much done as I could.
- Make my spring wishlist — Success! I have my list and will be placing another Occasions/SAB order soon
- Finish any crafty Christmas presents — Success!
- November PL pages — Success! Okay, not completely. I'm missing the pictures from Thanksgiving Day, but everything else is done. And that page has been planned out. I just need to print the pics when I get back in January.
- Plan and post January/February Classes — Sorta success... I scheduled a few classes for January, but I haven't completed my examples yet.