In no particular order, my favorite ten crafts from 2015:
1. 30 Days of Lists March 2015 -- My base cards for March were a rainbow of colors. I love how they turned out! I used a variety of Project Life kits to create the effect.
2. Sarah's Bridal Shower favors -- I loved using these simple white berry baskets and dressing them up. They turned out really well!
3. Herringbone Technique cards -- These cards look so complicated, but are actually fairly easy to make. I love the outcome.
4. Fun with Decorative Masks -- This card was inspired by some fun rainbow cards I saw on Pinterest. I changed up the techniques and tools to make this fun masked card.
5. My favorite Christmas card this season -- I love the mix of patterns and colors on this one!
6. Project Life Thanksgiving Card -- I challenged myself to use SU's PL Seasonal Snapshot set to make a Thanksgiving card. I love the results.
7. Find Your Voice Pages -- I participated in an awesome free storytelling class from rukristin. The six traditional scrapbook pages I created were a nice change of pace.
8. Week in the Life -- I finished my first ever Week in the Life album and loved doing it! I'm definitely going to try again next year.
9. Sailboat Baby Card -- Such a cute little design!
10. Blue and Gold Butterfly Card -- I made this card using a photo inspiration challenge. I love the result!