Let's take a look back at 2015's goals and resolutions and my progress:
- Get crafting classes up and running — I ran my first successful stamp club through the summer and fall. I loved it!
- Shop from my stash — I did a decent job shopping from my stash this past year!
- Participate in card making challenges — I participated in a few here and there. Decent progress on this one.
- Keep up with my 2015 Project Life albums — I finally updated the twins scrapbooks to the present day. And Arthur and the family album are to present day.
- Make gifts monthly — Totally failed at this goal.
- Branch out with new styles, technology, and products — I stretched myself to learn some new techniques and branch out with my style.
- Fully organize my new craft space — Success!
- Make at least 50 Pinterest inspired crafts — I probably didn't make 50 non-card crafts, but I did make a fair amount.
- Plan Arthur’s 2nd birthday party during the summer — Done! And it was a success!
- Create a play area with crafty elements — I didn't really make much for the play area, but it was organized and changed when needed.
Now on to 2016's goals and resolutions:
- Keep up with Stamp Club and card classes -- I'm going to attempt to start another stamp club round in January. Hoping to keep it moving. Also need to focus on a variety of class offerings to hopefully gain some more customers.
- Complete another Week in the Life album -- I love doing it in August 2015. I hope to complete one in 2016 either as a separate album or included in my regular PL album.
- Drop my Messy Box subscription, sign up for a planner kit subscription -- I've enjoyed getting the Messy Box kit this past year, but I don't seem to use as much of the products as i would like. My subscription is up in March. I'm going to drop that one and subscribe to something more Planner specific. Still deciding which one to subscribe to...
- Ban on buying PL cards (core kits, mini kits, partials, or theme kits) -- I have so many! I do not need any more!
- Curate my crafty Pinterest boards -- They are getting a bit out of hand. I need to do some curating, crafting, and deleting.
- Make 150 different cards -- I did a great job in 2015 making different designed cards. Now I want to continue the trend.
- Continue my 2016 PL albums -- Still in love with PL style scrapbooking. Hope to continue staying current in 2016.