Welcome to the Fun n’ Crafty Blog Hop for April. Oh wait! It's not April yet. But we wanted to make sure you could take advantage of the last week of Sale-a-Bration and get your Easter cards in order early. So this "month's" blog hop will be featuring awesome Easter cards. And I bet most of them will be using items from Sale-a-Bration and/or the Occasions catalog.
I decided on a super colorful card to celebrate Easter. I love this polka dot pattern from the Painted Blooms DSP pack, but couldn't find the right card to use it. I originally was going to make eggs, but realized that I just didn't want to cut all those. Instead, I went with the polka dots as a fun and colorful background focus. I added in the stamped sentiment using my Sophisticated Serifs set. The card was looking a bit plain, so I went a little crazy adding lots of flowers. I took cues from the colors in the DSP, but didn't match them exactly. Instead, I picked colors that feel like spring. I love this super simple but fun card.
This week is your last chance to earn free Sale-a-Bration products. Would you like your own free product? Just spend $50 in the annual and/or Occasions catalog and pick one free SAB item. Here's some help:
- Sophisticated Serifs Stamp Set $45.95 137161
- Painted Blooms DSP $10.95 137784
- Total $56.90
- Free: Choose a product from here or here
Full product list:
- Stamps: Sophisticated Serifs; Petite Petals; Flower Shop
- Inks: Coastal Cabana; Perfect Plum; Melon Mambo; Daffodil Delight
- Cardstock: Coastal Cabana; Perfect Plum; Melon Mambo; Daffodil Delight; Whisper White; Painted Blooms DSP
- Tools: Petite Petal Punch; Pansy Punch; Large Scallop Edgelit