For October's swap, we were to make a tag and an embellishment. I decided that I just couldn't do two Christmas items, so I made a birthday tag and a Christmas embellishment.
I wanted to have a good layered tag with some of that great Moonlight DSP.
- Stamps: Perfect Penants
- Inks: Blackberry Bliss
- Cardstock: Moonlight DSP
- Accessories: Gold Metallic Buttons; Gray Twine; Purple Ribbon (not SU)
- Tools: Scallop Tag Topper Punch
This simple star is not really a star at all. Its five Christmas trees arranged in a star.
- Stamps: 25 Days
- Inks: Cherry Cobbler
- Cardstock: Whisper White; Trim the Tree DSP
- Accessories: Silver Glitter
- Tools: 1 3/8" Circle Punch; Christmas Tree Punch