Two pretty Thanksgiving themed cards for you today.
I really wanted a Thanksgiving card, but no turkeys or pumpkins. The Four Feathers stamp was a great substitute!
- Stamps: Four Feathers; For All Things
- Inks: Chocolate Chip; Baked Brown Sugar; Mossy Meadow; Real Rust (retired -- I don't have Cajun Craze, but this is close enough)
- Cardstock: Kraft; Mossy Meadow; Very Vanilla; Color Me Autumn DSP
- Accessories: Gold Metallic Buttons; Brown Twine (not SU)
- Tools: Feathers Framelits
I loved the patterned design of this specific sheet of DSP. I wanted to play off of it, so I went to Pinterest. And I found the perfect design concept to modify.
- Stamps: For All Things
- Inks: Mossy Meadow; Summer Starfruit (retired - I don't have Crushed Curry, but this is close)
- Cardstock: Crushed Curry; Very Vanilla; Color Me Autumn DSP
- Accessories: Color Me Autumn Washi Tape
- Tools: Circles Framelits